Bagi kamu yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, khususnya sebagai Program Manager, bisa simak informasi lowongan pekerjaan dari Lutheran World Relief (LWR) ini.
Silakan simak info mengenai kompetensi, tugas dan tanggung jawab, serta cara melamarnya. Semoga bermanfaat.
Based in: SUMBA Timur – NTT, indonesia
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U.S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to implement their project in Sumba Timur Nusa Tenggara Timur.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for the field-based aspects of the Sumba Project. S/he will ensure the overall project implementation as planned, build network with project stakeholder in village, district as well as provincial level, identify and coordinate possible approaches for project sustainability.
- Deep commitment to LWR’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
- 3-5 years progressive experience in village development planning, facilitation in managing and implementing program that related to natural resource sustainable management and livelihood
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, community groups and other stakeholder
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English preferred
- Understanding local culture is desirable
- Willing to be based in Waingapu, Sumba
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase community capacity in natural resource management, including but not limited to forest, savannah and mangrov
- Ensuring stakeholder participation in all project cycle
- Conduct organizational strengthening by develop planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to community group
- Coordinate with local government and any organization that may collaborate for better contribution to the project and activities implementation
- Organize, plan and assist community (group) for their livelihood development according to project design
- Manage all project document at field level
- Supervise Field Facilitators, provide coaching and problem solving, when needed. On regular basis, discuss on LLR (Leadership Learning Review) with Field Facilitators and updated the result to Program Manager
- Taking initiative in provide recommendation for project approaches based on updated information or situation in community
- Work with field staffs, develop work plans, implementation schedules, and reporting timelines in conjunction with Program Manager
- Monitor budget spending at project level and notify any action needed to respond to budget spending
- Ensuring the project report and all their monitoring and evaluation meet required standard
- Ensuring that project activities are implemented based on plan, report any delay and recommend any possible approaches to make the project provide better impact to community
- Actively participate in Country Office staff meetings and events as assigned
- Provide input when requested for country annual plan or upcoming project design
- Initiate, commit and contribute to work in liaison with the team for the smooth functioning of the country office
- As organization representative at district and when needed, provincial level
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, Cover Letter, three (3) professional references and salary expectation (not exceed 350kb) to email@example.com. Please put “PC Sumba Timur_” in the subject line and put your name in the file name for CV and Cover Letter.
14 October 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.. No telephone inquiries please.